Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 254 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 8th, 2008, 06:52 AM   #3796
Major Player

What do you think is reasonably priced? I have an HC3 (gently used with the large battery). I bought it as a 3rd cam and back-up, but rarely used it. My reason for thinking about parting with it: I'm thinking about making a major purchase at B/H and my wife might get hostile when she sees the bill. Losing the HC3 would offset the price. By the way, I also have the wide angle lens for it.

"Talk is cheap unless you have a lot of audio toys"
Old August 8th, 2008, 08:47 AM   #3797
Regular Crew

Vortex Media - Mastering the EX1 DVD

Only watched once, mint condition. $60, includes shipping.
Old August 8th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #3798
Major Player

Item has SOLD. Thanks, -Jeff
Old August 8th, 2008, 10:17 AM   #3799
Major Player

Hi Mike,

All is good. Thank you very much for the items....

To anyone that wants to deal with Mike, I can vouch for him. Fast service, items are as good as new.
Old August 8th, 2008, 10:22 AM   #3800
Trustee

David,

I'm pleased it arrived safely. Thank you very much, you've been a pleasure to trade with.
Old August 8th, 2008, 10:26 AM   #3801
Trustee

The bag is no longer available, I have decided to hang on to it for my growing collection of cables, mics and other accessories.

The boom is also sold, so move along, nothing more to see here!
Old August 8th, 2008, 10:49 AM   #3802
Trustee

The 950 has been sold as well.

Nothing left to sell, all tripods are now gone. Thanks David and Andy!
Old August 8th, 2008, 11:51 AM   #3803
Inner Circle

How about an HC9? Cheaper than the HC3 when new, and a nice upgrade. What's the budget? I might be able to hook you up, or maybe come across something for you. I have a nearly new HC9 I may be selling shortly, and accessories I've collected along the way...
Old August 8th, 2008, 12:01 PM   #3804
Major Player

Hc3-HC9

Both emailed!
Old August 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM   #3805
Regular Crew

Hey gang,
All the lenses have been sold. Thanks to all those who participated.
Old August 8th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #3806
Major Player

Sachtler DV 4 II Tripod System

I am selling a DV 4 II tripod system because I no longer have a use for it. It was only used a couple times so it's in new condition.

This system consists of:

1. Sachtler DV 4 II fluid head w/ wedge plate
2. Sachtler "Mid-Level Spreader 75" tripod
3. Sachtler padded carrying case <- very nice case!
4. Original Documentation

This is the perfect tripod system for anyone who needs dynamic counterbalancing.

Here is a short description of the DV 4 II:
Quote:
The DV 4 II fluid head incorporates an automatic locking System, for quick setup without having to bother screwing and unscrewing the camera to head, as well as a safety lock lever that prevents inadvertent disengagement of the camera latch. With the Touch and Go system invented by Sachtler, the camera plate is secured to the camera, while the mating balance plate is mounted on the fluid head. Simply slip the camera into position, just engage the mechanism, and the camera will lock firmly in place. After shooting just disengage the latch. On your next shooting setup you will still maintain all your original settings.

The DV 4 II fluid head has two torsion counterbalance springs, which can perfectly balance lightweight DV cameras. Its 2-step dynamic counterbalancing system compensates for torques as the camera tilts, which will prevent the camera from inadvertently tipping, as well as ensuring a secure positioning at any tilt angle. Its springs activate and deactivate independently from the damping system, and they work silently without need for any maintenance.

The DV 4 II is equipped with a single damping level horizontally and vertically and a zero setting. It features a frictionless leak-proof fluid damping with one level of drag, allowing for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks or vibrations. It allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning, and is identical across both horizontal and vertical planes. With Sachtlers patented system the modules are frictionless, containing no hydraulic oil. This assures you that they are permanently leak proof.
I am asking $800.00 o.b.o

If you check my thread history, you can look at the last items I sold on DVINFO. You are also welcome to check my ebay feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/gotbited

If you have any questions or want to see detailed photos, feel free to email me at: video.jonathan@gmail.com

Thanks!
Old August 8th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #3807
Regular Crew

Bumper cars

Still here and still a good deal!
Old August 8th, 2008, 05:12 PM   #3808
Major Player

Marshall V-R70P-HDA 7" LCD Monitor

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a used Marshall V-R70P-HDA 7" LCD Monitor. Monitor must be in great cosmetic and working condition.

If you have one for sale please email me at: hammerhorror at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks in advance,

John Dewey
Old August 8th, 2008, 06:59 PM   #3809
Regular Crew

how much is a used M2 kit worth

Not trying to pry into your business, but would you mind telling me what the unit sold for? I'm looking at one locally and would like to know where the price should be. The one I'm checking out comes with adapter, rails, 2 nikon lenses, and a pelican case. Still under warranty.

All for $900.00. Sounds like a good price but I'm not familiar with these on a used market.

Any guidance would be great.

Thanks,

Mike W.
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:03 PM   #3810
New Boot

WTS Canon XHA1 and other gear

I would prefer to sell it as a set to one buyer, but will break it up if I have to...
Prefer to sell in LA. Cash only no trades.

WTS Canon XHA1 Mint Condition 15 Hours. I have kept this in my room in a bag. Original owner, mint condition. Comes with extra battery and ND filter. You will fine none cleaner for used. It is practicly new.

WTS Bogen 501 Head and 3021BN Tripod. Best bang for the buck tripod for the XHA1.

WTS Oktava with Rycote Baby Ball and Rycote Wind screen. I have the one with 3 diff caps and case. It is an amazing mic with very little use. Original Owner. Works perfectly

WTS KTek Boom Mic Aluminum Wired inside.- Very nice only used a few times. Works perfectly

WTS BOOM HOLDER. ATS RAM It fits on a lightstand and supports the boom mic. I just bought it brand new from BH, but have yet to use it. Still in box unopened.

Kata Bag. KATA MC-61T GDC MULTICASE. This thing rocks. The best bag I have seen for an XHA1.

Sony Headphones. Barely used. The industry standard ones.

5-1 Reflector. Name brand. Photoflex. 42" (I believe) I only used it once.

Make an offer on all of it. I would prefer to sell it all in a package if I could.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds