Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 331 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old October 31st, 2008, 09:46 AM   #4951
Major Player

WD-72 Lens

Need one of these for a gig next month.

Thanks in advance

-JS

WD-72 WD 72 wide angle lens
Old October 31st, 2008, 11:54 AM   #4952
Major Player

Bogen 351MVB2 Tripod & Sony DCR-PC105 Camcorder

Selling a (LIKE NEW) BOGEN 351MVB2 purchased from B&H. Spreader, feet, pan bar, carrying bag -- it's all there. Has the older design 503 head (NOT the 503HDV). Personally, I like this head better. Looks new and used very very little. I even have the plastic bag it came in from B&H. No disappointments on this one! Even the carrying bag looks new and clean. $495.00 plus actual shipping, payment via Paypal, USA only. If you want it without the 503 head I'll sell it that way too with a price adjustment of course.

ALSO, Selling my SONY PC105 CAMCORDER to upgrade to HD. LOW USAGE. Only used for a some family events, birthdays, etc. and it was a spare camcorder -- I bought it new from B&H. Just had the heads professionally cleaned so I could change from Sony tapes to Panasonic and have not used it yet. Other than that there was no reason to clean them.

Super clean/like new and I have everything that came with it except the CD with the drivers to transfer files to your computer. I'll keep looking for it, but the drivers are available free from the Sony website on the following URL: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu...05&region_id=1
I doubt that you would find a nicer one. Tiffen UV filter on the lens since new is included. EXTRA BATTERY included. Asking $315.00, shipped USA, prefer Paypal.

Last edited by Tom Robertson; November 1st, 2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old October 31st, 2008, 01:27 PM   #4953
Trustee

Letus Extreme - Almost New

Original batteries still function, that's how little it's been used. Bought for a project that never got off the ground.

$1100/OBO + $10.00 Priority Mail Shipping (U.S). Nikon and Canon mounts included.

Email me pc223 at pictureframingschool.com, or call 860.940.9262
Old October 31st, 2008, 07:37 PM   #4954
Regular Crew

Range A:518 to 554 MHzRange B:626 to 662 MHzRange C:740 to 776 MHzRange D:786 to 822 MHzRange E:830 to 866 MHz
Old October 31st, 2008, 08:10 PM   #4955
Inner Circle

Russell, its not clear from your answer - are you offering mics in ALL of the frequency ranges?

The reason people are curious, is the C block will soon be off-limits
Old October 31st, 2008, 11:14 PM   #4956
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Alvarez View Post
Russell, its not clear from your answer - are you offering mics in ALL of the frequency ranges?

The reason people are curious, is the C block will soon be off-limits
Why?
I am currently using the C block...
Old November 1st, 2008, 05:54 AM   #4957
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Tran View Post
Why?
I am currently using the C block...
The "C" block (700Mhz) frequency bands are those currently used by broadcasters for analog transmissions, and broadcasts in that spectrum will end on Feb. 17, 2009.

The "C" block was put up for auction this year and unless you have a license to run in that spectrum you won't be able to use it following the February cutoff date.

More info can be seen here --> United States 2008 wireless spectrum auction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-Ken
Old November 1st, 2008, 06:16 AM   #4958
Inner Circle

Dear Russell,

How many Sennhesier Wireless Microphone sets do you have for sale?

On the back of the transmitter will be a letter, A, B, C, D, or E and/or it will list a frequency range. Or you can turn it on and use the menus to determine specifically what frequency you are using.

What people want to know is specifically what is the "Frequency Range", A to E, of your units.

This is important to many people.

For example, all of my units are in "Frequency Range A". This allows me to use any transmitter with any receiver.

In other areas of the country, differerent "Frequency Ranges" are better choices.

But, a Frequency Range B unit will not work with a Frequency Range A unit, they are on different frequencies.

Russell, I hope this helps.

Does "TYD" mean "To Your Door"?
Old November 1st, 2008, 09:59 AM   #4959
Major Player

I have one

I f you would like it let me know as I sold my Canon XH A1

Doug
Old November 1st, 2008, 02:27 PM   #4960
Regular Crew

I Got It

I hate to speak for Tip because he may have another I don't know about but I think this is the cam I bought from him last month. Tip was a great to deal with. It was a very pleasant transaction and I'm enjoying the camera. He did have some accessories that I did not purchase so you guys may want to contact him directly. Cheers, JLee
Old November 1st, 2008, 05:19 PM   #4961
Major Player

what happens if you have a C block and continue to use it after the cut off date? will it
cease to work suddenly? Will the FCC police track you down?
Old November 1st, 2008, 05:56 PM   #4962
Major Player

Canon Rebel XT

Black body Canon Rebel XT 8 megapixel digital camera. Excellent condition, light usage.

BODY ONLY -- $300.00 plus actual shipping.

BODY and 18-55mm IS LENS with UV filter included $350.00 plus actual shipping -- includes UV filter.

Used very little and babied. Always kept in case, clean & dry. Prefer payment via Paypal.

Last edited by Tom Robertson; November 2nd, 2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old November 1st, 2008, 05:58 PM   #4963
Major Player

Sony DSC-PC105 Camcorder

Selling my SONY PC105 CAMCORDER to upgrade to HD. LOW USAGE. Only used for a some family events, birthdays, etc. and it was a spare camcorder -- I bought it new from B&H. Just had the heads professionally cleaned so I could change from Sony tapes to Panasonic and have not used it yet. Other than that there was no reason to clean them.

Super clean/like new and I have everything that came with it except the CD with the drivers to transfer files to your computer. I'll keep looking for it, but the drivers are available free from the Sony website on the following URL: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu...05&region_id=1
I doubt that you would find a nicer one. Tiffen UV filter on the lens since new is included. EXTRA BATTERY included. Asking $315.00, shipped USA, prefer Paypal.
Old November 1st, 2008, 06:54 PM   #4964
Inner Circle

It will continue to work, but could interfere with someone who has licensed the frequency - in which case you're breaking the law, and at cross signals. Neither is good.

I have a c-block, not happy about it. C'est le guerre.
Old November 1st, 2008, 07:24 PM   #4965
Regular Crew

yeah it was the same one. He said it was sold.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds