Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 348 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2008, 10:27 PM   #5206
Regular Crew

OK, I'll take them. I'll contact you tomorrow and we'll work out payment.
Old November 16th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #5207
Major Player

Doug -

I would like to buy this. I am sending you an email to make sure you get this message. I believe we agreed on $750 plus $45 for shipping?

Last edited by Brian Maurer; November 17th, 2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old November 17th, 2008, 12:14 AM   #5208
Major Player

Panasonic 16GB P2 card

$625.00 shipped to your door via Priority mail.

Jun

Last edited by Jun Galinato; November 17th, 2008 at 07:01 PM. Reason: lowered price
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:55 AM   #5209
Major Player

Matthews M25 tripod

Need one ASAP - so if you are selling. Am away from the States but my bro is in Boston, MA so shipping or pickup can be done.
Old November 17th, 2008, 08:03 AM   #5210
Major Player

Jonathan, I didnīt get a note from you, but the tripod has SOLD
Old November 17th, 2008, 08:19 AM   #5211
Major Player

package sold.
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:45 AM   #5212
Major Player

Serious, Want to buy.

Just to make sure, I am serious about buying this microphone. Please get back to me when you can, either here, or at my email address listed with the forum.
Old November 17th, 2008, 12:08 PM   #5213
Major Player

Sony DSR500WS DVCAM Camcorder and EXTRAS!!

For Sale to the Continental US:

Sony DSR-500WS DVCAM camcorder with Canon 19x lens.

Includes AC power unit/battery charger with 2 V-mount batteries, Sony tripod plate, and Petrol bag.

$5200 plus shipping/handling/insurance (about $140) or offer.

This NTSC camera shoots both standard 4:3 aspect ratio as well as 16:9. You can record to DVCAM or miniDV tapes. It makes beautiful pictures. The hours on the unit are A: 321 B: 154 C: 582. (A=head drum operating hours, B=tape transport operating hours and C=Total operating hours.) It comes with a Canon YJ19x9B4 KRS SX12 lens. I'll leave on the Tiffen UV filter I bought to protect the lens glass. I am the second owner of this camera, but the first owner was just as picky as I am about keeping it in great shape. And with the low hours of use, it should last you a long time. It works just like new, but as with any used item, it's sold "As Is". I will accept returns up to 7 days after you receive it. After that you're on your own.

Also included with the camera/lens is an A/C power unit and battery charger with two V-mount batteries. A/C power cord and 4-pin XLR power cord are also included.

I printed out the manual from a pdf file and will include it with the sale.

A Sony tripod plate is also included.

And all of it fits in the included Petrol camera case. This is a great case and protects the camera well. In the spirit of full disclosure, a piece of plastic on the hand carrying strap is missing. This does not affect being able to carry the case, but I want to make sure you get no surprises.

Contact Rob at 541-607-9546 or email rob (at) randrmedia (dot) com.
Old November 17th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #5214
Trustee

Rick
Call me on my office cell phone, or email your number.
Bruce
Cell 954-610-4325
Office 954-430-1616
Old November 17th, 2008, 01:52 PM   #5215
Regular Crew

Just a bump. This is a flawless kit, risk-free, and at a great price. Feel free to take advantage of my loss here and save almost 50% off the cost of "new" gear. This equipment is every bit as good as new, and is warrantied until practically the end of time...

Please email me through the forum.

Thanks,

Brent
Old November 17th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #5216
Major Player

XL-2 with 20x 16x 3x lenses and More!

For Sale to the Continental US:

XL-2 with the 20x Lens (includes Tiffen Haze-1 filter) $2500

16x Manual Lens for XL-2 (includes UV filter) $ 850

3x Wide Angle Lens for XL-2 (includes UV filter) $ 700

Portabrace CTC-3 case for XL-2 $250

Canon TA-100 tripod adapter for XL-2 $ 100

Tiffen 72mm Polarizer for XL-2 $ 40

Dummy battery with 4-pin XLR power cord to power XL-2 from battery belt $ 40

All equipment in Excellent condition. Prices DO NOT include shipping, which would be paid by the buyer. Offers considered, particularly if you want multiple items. PayPal or Credit Cards accepted.

Call Rob at 541-607-9546 or email rob (at) RandRmedia (dot) com.

THANKS!
Old November 17th, 2008, 04:53 PM   #5217
Regular Crew

HC-7 Sony camera Manfrotto, tripod Kit, please look

So I’m selling a camera package as I need money for school, and possibly an SLR camera if I can get enough money. Anyways, I hate to part with my baby, and part of my soul, but it has to be done. So, I would like to sell this as one big kit. The only thing I would part out would be the tripod. I’m not looking for trade offers. I will trade with cash, paypal, money order, cash, check, whatever. If you have any questions please ask.

(With Lens)

FOR SALE

SONY HANDYCAM HDR-HC7
So, I absolutely hate to do this, but I have to sell my beloved video camera. I have had this camera for just under a year, and I have loved this thing the entire time. It is by far the most reliable camera I have ever used (Canon GL-1 and GL-2, School cameras, various hard drive cameras). This camera uses mini dv tapes, and this is my personal favorite medium. Tapes are pretty cheap, and I love having a hardcopy backup of all my work. Also, this camera shoots HDV as opposed to AVCHD (which is the format of HD Hard Drive camcorders) which means that the HDV has a better quality. The camera can shoot HD 1080i or SD. I Used SD for awhile because my old computer was a piece of crap, and I thought that the picture quality was great. The picture quality on SD is much better than the picture quality of my older (more expensive) Canon GL-1. The HC7 can shoot 16:9, or 4:3, and has many different shutter speeds and other options. There is also an xv color option that makes colors pop a bit more, and works quite well. The onboard mic is pretty good, and better than the average mic. There is also a hot shoe on top of the camera for powered accessories. It also has a 6.0 megapixel camera with flash, and an automatic lens cover. It has the following jacks: Headphone, LANC, mini firewire, TV out, and a couple more. It also has a mini mic port for external or wireless mics. It also has a very comfortable hand rest, and a nice heavyweight/solid like a rock feel to the camera. The camera’s LCD is great, widescreen, and touch screen as well.
My only gripes against this camera are that the low light quality is not great (But still better than average). And my other problem is that it looks like a normal consumer camera, when it outperforms many camera’s considered “pro”.
The only physical defects of the camera are some slight paint scratches on the sides, other than that it could probably use a head cleaning from a cleaning tape, but those can be picked up from your tape provider usually.
I’ve been shooting with Sony Premium tapes, so I would recommend sticking with those, as changing brands can be annoying due to different lubricants, but that could just be a myth, I’m not entirely sure.

For a full list of stats check out this link:
http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Sony-...rder-Review.htm

MANFROTTO TRIPOD 055XDB
With
MANFROTTO FLUID HEAD 128RC
This is one of the best tripod systems I have ever used. It’s a very heavyweight tripod, and can support up to an 8 pound camera. The tripod is tall, and extremely useful. The fluid head works amazingly well, and the tripod really gives a professional touch to anything you shoot. The tripod is already assembled and ready to go. It uses a quick release plate system and is very convenient when wanting to disconnect the camera.

For full specs visit this link:
Tripod
http://www.bogenimaging.us/Jahia/site/bius...CFQHHGgodG2ofYg

Fluid Head
http://www.bogenimaging.us/Jahia/site/bius...CFQFvGgodrjCaYg

INCLUDED IN KIT
1. Sony HDR-HC7 camcorder
2. Manfrotto Tripod
3. Stratos flash Bracket –This thing is great. Stabalizes your handheld, holds accessories like lights and flash, and can attach to the tripod for easier panning. This is one of my most useful accessories other than the tripod.
4. Wall Charging Cables (2)
5. LowPro camera bag-I love this camera bag, it is very padded, and perfectly fits camera, batteries, tapes, and my lens. Very secure bag.
6. TouchScreen LCD covers (2) –Covers for the LCD, one is already in place.
7. Batteries: 2 ~160 minute batteries, 1 ~90 minute battery.
8. Impact Wide Angle Lense- Decent lens, not the best not the worst.
9. (Not Pictured) Learning to Shoot DVD- decent film, some useful info.
10. Cleaning cloth and cleaing swabs.
11. Tiffin UV filter/lens protector.
12. Cleaning Brush.
13. 1 Sony Premium tape.
14. USB to mini USB cables (2)
15. Mini Firewire to Mini Firewire (iLink) cable- I believe this is the cable that connects your camera to the TV, or if you have a mini firewire port on your computer.
16. CD’s, Handbook
17. Firewire-to Mini firewire cable-This is actually a firewire to firewire cable with a mini firewire adaptor on one end.
18. RCA cables of some sort
19. Remote Controle (2)
20. Random metal rings that came with camera.
I also have the original box, and warrenty cards. I don’t know how they work but I’ll put them in the box.

Ahh Lots of typing.

Anyways, for now I’m keeping this all as one big kit, so stay posted, or make an offer I cant refuse.

I paid:
1,300$ for the kit
~300$ for the tripod system
60$ for the bracket
~100$ for batteries

Alright, so for the entire kit I’m asking 699$
I think that is pretty reasonable, everything is in like new condition. (Flash bracket slightly dinged)

Anyways, any questions please send them my way.

Thanks for looking,

Simon Jones
Old November 17th, 2008, 05:49 PM   #5218
Regular Crew

Complete Videography Package for Sale!!!

I have my COMPLETE videographers dream package here for sale! I am trying to sell this as a package for some one whom is wanting to get into filming their hunts and possibly starting their own business. I am not going to break up this package at this time, so please do not ask. I take awesome care of my equipment so every thing you are getting is top notch and has all been purchased within the last 7 or so months. If you have any questions please let me know!!!

Canon XH-A1 - Used (bought in March used -Warranty has expired) $2700.00 Camera Only – New $3350 (includes 2 long life batteries) Canon | XH-A1 3CCD HDV Camcorder | 1191B001 | B&H Photo Video
The camera has around 50 hours on the heads and has a small dent and blemish on the built in microphone cover, but does not effect operation at all.

Rhode NTG-1 - Used $ 200.00 – New $249 - Rode | NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone | B&H Photo Video

Rycote Windjammer wind muff – Used $100 – New 110.00
Rycote | 14cm Medium Hole Softie - for Audio Technica | 033042

Sennheiser Wireless EW 1000 G2 UHF Receiver and Transmitter – Used $450 – New $599 - Sennheiser | Evolution G2 100 Series - Wireless | EW100ENGG2 - B

Sony MDR 7506 Headphones – Used $75 – New $100 - Sony | MDR-7506 Headphone | MDR-7506 | B&H Photo Video

Manfrotto Fluid Head (I have 2, 1 for the tripod and 1 for the Tree Arm, (75mm bowl adaptor for the tree arm) - Used $175 Each – New $250 - Manfrotto 503 Professional Video Fluid Head

Manfrotto 3221s Tripod - Used $100 – New $175 - Bogen/Manfrotto 3221 Tripod Legs Reviews

VariZoom VZ-Rock Lanc Controller – Used $175 – New $225 - Amazon.com: VariZoom VZ-Rock - Remote control - cable: Electronics

NRG Varalux Professional, High-Efficiency 100 Watt DC Powered On-Camera Video Light with Cigarette Lighter Connector - $150 used – New $199 - 56001 NRG Varalux Professional, High-Efficiency 100 Watt DC Powered On-Camera Video Light with Cigarette Lighter Connector.

Bescor 12v Charger for Video Light – Used $35 – New $49 - HP3 Bescor HP-3 12 Volt Starved Electrolyte Battery Pack with Single Cigarette Outout with Standard Charger

Porta Brace Camo Camera Case CTC-3/MO Used $275 – New $339 - CTC3MO Porta Brace CTC-3/MO Traveler Camera Case, Compact Mini-DV Video Camcorder Gadget Bag, Camouflage

Extreme Shot by Pro Mount camera arm (75mm bowl) - $750 Used – New $1250 (no longer being manufactured)

Porta Brace Polar Mitten (new with tags) - New Price is $319.00 - PortaBrace - Product Detail:POL-MVX200/XH
Will sell for $250.00

Kata Rain Cover - New never used $84.00 - http://www.powermax.com/parts/show/d...2BSearch&src=g

Campbell Camera Shoulder Mount - Used $100 (bought 3 months ago) New $119.00 - Campbell Cameras - Shoulder Mount

I also have 5 hours of Panny tape AY-DVM63MQ $5.99 each - Panasonic | AY-DVM63AMQ Mini DV Videocassette | AYDVM63AMQ | B&H and 10 hours of AY-DVM63PQ $3.65 each - AY-DVM63PQ | B&H Photo Video

Total $5800 Package deal only, I am not separating things at this time. I am also going to ask $100 for shipping as this is going to be a heavy package. Serious offers will be entertained...

Old November 17th, 2008, 07:58 PM   #5219
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Eisen View Post
Price drop - $1650+ google fee + shipping
bumppppp =[
Old November 17th, 2008, 08:44 PM   #5220
Major Player

lowering price to $100 shipped

Price is now $100 shipped. Paypal only.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds