Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 364 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2008, 09:44 AM   #5446
Major Player

No response to E-mail that was sent.
Old December 4th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #5447
Major Player

Lectrosonics UCR211 / UM400 Wireless Set (Block 21 - Brown)

Hi,

I'm selling a used LECTROSONICS UCR211 / UM400 Wireless Set (Frequency Block 21 - Brown).

This set is in great working condition and functions perfectly. I have set the transmitter to the "200 Mode" to be compatible with the UCR211 receiver. This set includes the receiver, transmitter, antennas, power supply, and carry case. Transmitter and receiver are both on BLOCK 21.

I would like to get $1,399.00 for the set. I will cover shipping and paypal fees. I will only ship within the USA. If you are interested please send an email to: hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

A photo can be seen here: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...r/lectro01.jpg
Old December 4th, 2008, 11:39 AM   #5448
Major Player

i think this is a work
Old December 4th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #5449
Regular Crew

Apologies for Slow responses

Hello,

I will be mailing requestors. Apologies for taking a couple days. I am a doctoral clinical psychologist who works long hours during the week.
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:22 PM   #5450
Major Player

Going to eBay
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #5451
Major Player

Going to eBay
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:05 PM   #5452
Major Player

501 camera plate

My ex-business partner is being a real jerk and though I FINALLY (almost one year later) got my tripod back it of course didn't have the skid plate with it. *rolleyes*

So I'm looking to get the plate that goes on the camera and attaches to the 501 head. I'm attaching this to a DVX100a so that mounting screw thread would be needed... though I might could find one or have one machined if I needed and the plate was cheap.

Please help me out if you have one laying around, like my ex-parnter apparently has now ;)
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:20 PM   #5453
Major Player

Hey Kevin, I've got an extra one laying around. What's it worth to you? Shoot me an email (trevor [at] meeks digital [dot] com) and I'll be happy to help you out. Sorry about your jerk-o ex-partner!
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #5454
Inner Circle

Still available
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #5455
Major Player

Appreciate it Trevor! That was incredibly fast!

Yeah, the whole thing was pretty nasty with lots of lies involved and I was completely blind to the truth till many months later. He basically said he was going to quit the biz to concentrate on going back to school and teaching and didn't want it to affect our friendship. To which I said "we were friends fist and biz partners second... so NO problem" and I even said you can hold on to all my gear (Arri 4 light kit, tripod, uhf lav mics, micro35 (forsale?), marantz recorder, at4073 mic, C-stands, flags, slate... about 7.5k worth of gear) and use it on your own little personal shorts if you want. I figured I'd just use his camera when I needed no problem... that's what friends do right? (I had no camera at this point).

Well MANY months later I found out through the grapevine he's still doing weddings and using MY gear! Wow, what a friend! So, I finally had some projects come up that I needed my gear for and I asked to get it back... well, phone call after phone call I FINALLY get to go get my gear and of course he only has about half of it.

Many months later I find out he doesn't know where the lav mics are and other stuff... he eventually finds some of the misc. stuff but never my mics. He takes forever to give me back most of the stuff though I never got the slate to which he said "if he still wants the slate he can sue me!" This is not a nice slate, but a $30 job... really?!

Lets not mention he's bad mouthing me to the entire community which isn't very large in this town the whole time. I finally have cleared up most of that stuff because his stories are so full of holes that they can't hold cottage cheese and most people recognize I'm not that guy.

Still no mic, no slate, and other misc stuff... oh and that 501 plate. You would think as much as he acts like he's tired of having to "deal with me" over this stuff he would just give me back all my gear and be done with it!

Sorry for dumping this all in here... just got to vent it out sometimes I guess.

OH, and since there is always two sides to this... from my understanding the biggest problem we had and the reason this all happened was because we "argued" too much. So his way of saying "I don't think this is working out" was to lie... because he "wanted to save our friendship". LOL
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #5456
Major Player

Alain,

If you're having problems with payment and what not, COD via USPS is always an option?

Just a friendly suggestion. :)

Good luck on your sale!
Old December 4th, 2008, 04:16 PM   #5457
Trustee

can you verify for sure what model the land controller is?

Thanks
Old December 4th, 2008, 04:27 PM   #5458
Major Player

Lower price on V-1 LCD hood

I'll sell it for $35
Old December 4th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #5459
Major Player

Check lower price

I'll sell this adapter and hood for $650.
Old December 4th, 2008, 04:42 PM   #5460
Major Player

LANC zoom controller at lower price

I'll knock ten bucks off the posted price or make an offer.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds