DV Info Net - Search Results
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Search Forums
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Showing results 26 to 35 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Jordan Oplinger
Forum: Canon EOS Full Frame for HD January 23rd, 2009, 09:51 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 24,841
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
Or better yet, build it into the unit. Then we're...

Or better yet, build it into the unit. Then we're talking
Forum: Canon EOS Full Frame for HD January 17th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 24,841
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
My wish list for a beachtek: 1) make the...

My wish list for a beachtek:

1) make the whole thing a giant grip. Not necessarily the shutter/AE controls (not shooting videos in portrait anyway)

2) built in SD or CF audio recording (nothing...
Forum: Sony HVR-Z7 / HVR-S270 December 19th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,620
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
V1 Reads Z7 tapes?

Hey,

any of you guys know if the Sony V1 can play back 24p HD tapes created by the Z7?


Thanks!
Forum: Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7 December 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,984
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
Does the V1 read 24p tapes from the z7?

Hey,

does anyone know if the Sony v1 can read 24p HD tapes from the z7? Thanks!
Forum: Sony HVR-Z7 / HVR-S270 December 18th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,385
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
we use a redrock micromattebox, works great. Hard...

we use a redrock micromattebox, works great. Hard to beat for the price.
Forum: Sony HVR-Z7 / HVR-S270 February 19th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 19,096
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
did you test the card yet? I was a bit worried...

did you test the card yet? I was a bit worried because the price is so low, but being 133x it should work...
Forum: Private Classifieds September 24th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Replies: 5,969
Views: 842,705
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
Sold

Camera has been sold
Forum: Private Classifieds September 22nd, 2007, 02:31 PM
Replies: 5,969
Views: 842,705
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
FS: Sony VX2100

3 Year Old Sony VX2100 in good condition. Comes with Charger, Sony NP-750 Battery, Canon WD-58 .7x WA Lens w/Hood, and Original box.

$1,400

pictures @ http://www.jordanoplinger.com/Sony

...
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques May 28th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,305
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
I believe his MBP "bested" his Desktop by about 3...

I believe his MBP "bested" his Desktop by about 3 seconds for the Vegas Render test
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques May 28th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,271
Posted By Jordan Oplinger
Jordan O. here. I'm in the same boat. I...

Jordan O. here.

I'm in the same boat. I really don't feel like paying someone else to allow me share knowledge and opinions.

I might hang out here for a bit, but I'm not to crazy about the...
Showing results 26 to 35 of 35

 


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:50 AM.


DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2026 The Digital Video Information Network