DV Info Net - Search Results
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Search Forums
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Showing results 76 to 87 of 87
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aaron Jones
Forum: Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery January 21st, 2010, 09:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,399
Posted By Aaron Jones
Highlights from the UK

We seem to have a bunch of highlights flying about on this forum, so fantastic to see people striving to produce good work.

Here's another one of ours which we humbly submit before you all....
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques January 13th, 2010, 07:22 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,947
Posted By Aaron Jones
Looks like I know what I want for Christmas now.

Looks like I know what I want for Christmas now.
Forum: Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery November 3rd, 2009, 07:38 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,252
Posted By Aaron Jones
Highlights from the "Summer"

I'm having to catch up on a big backlog of weddings since the birth of my daughter, so here is a highlights clip from a wedding back in August.

Sally & David's Highlights on Vimeo

Lovely...
Forum: CineForm Software Showcase October 28th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,768
Posted By Aaron Jones
Cheers David

Cheers David
Forum: CineForm Software Showcase October 28th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,768
Posted By Aaron Jones
Prospect HD install filesize

Looking to install the trial version this weekend, but will need a new OS drive as now it's getting full (16GB free). What size are the prospect HD install files? Just need to know if i have to...
Forum: Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery September 4th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,940
Posted By Aaron Jones
Hi Steve, The last bit of audio was more of...

Hi Steve,

The last bit of audio was more of an in-joke between the bride & groom. Since the vid was only the intro and before the bride enters the forey I can see why it remained unclear. Thanks...
Forum: Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery September 4th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,940
Posted By Aaron Jones
Wedding video intro

Here's another one for all you lovely people to view and place opinions on.

Intro to the wedding of Dennis & Lucy on Vimeo (http://www.vimeo.com/5751391)

I know the track is the one with the...
Forum: Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery September 3rd, 2009, 05:59 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,436
Posted By Aaron Jones
Thanks for your kind words guys. I'll post more...

Thanks for your kind words guys. I'll post more of our previous and current work in due course.
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques September 2nd, 2009, 04:21 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,606
Posted By Aaron Jones
Not a success story as such, but one thing I...

Not a success story as such, but one thing I always take away from each wedding i film is that you are provided with witnessing possibly the happiest day of each couples lives. Not many people can...
Forum: These Are the People in Your Neighborhood September 2nd, 2009, 03:04 PM
Replies: 768
Views: 248,207
Posted By Aaron Jones
29. Still the good side of 30.

29. Still the good side of 30.
Forum: Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery August 29th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,436
Posted By Aaron Jones
Wedding teaser

Hi guys,

First time of posting a clip on this site. Here's a trailer for a wedding we recently shot.

Rick & Jen - Cinematic Trailer on Vimeo (http://www.vimeo.com/6024651)

Any thoughts or...
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques August 28th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 6,373
Posted By Aaron Jones
To start with - don't forget the basics! Listen...

To start with - don't forget the basics! Listen to the guys here for their opinions on equipment (and I do mean listen). Film a few weddings for free (contact your local church/registry office - they...
Showing results 76 to 87 of 87

 


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 PM.


DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2026 The Digital Video Information Network