Time for stabiliser ? Any shoulder mount stab ? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old December 9th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #1
New Boot

Time for stabiliser ? Any shoulder mount stab ?

There are times i wish i was using a stabiliser system instead of my shoulder mount.
I am currently using the "Foton Titan". Do you see any major flaw in the system maybe?

My problem is when i have to walk fast, even if i grab the whole system from the handle under the cam treating it as a monopod, i cant eliminate the walking updown movements.
Is there any shoulder mounted stabiliser or something ?
I have tried flycam but its not working properly , only collecting dust on the shelf :/

ps. i cant afford something very expensive
ps2. the cam im using over this is a pana hmc-151
Attached Images

Last edited by Yorwos Paschalidis; December 9th, 2014 at 01:24 PM. Reason: more info about budget +gear info
Yorwos Paschalidis is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports