"Killing Michael Bay" now on ifilm! - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old November 7th, 2003, 06:10 PM   #16
Regular Crew

KMB on ifilm

Steve,

At first I had no idea why we got on the front page of ifilm. It turns out my co-director, John McGrath, talked to someone at ifilm about fixing some mistakes on the Credits page. Apparently, there was a misunderstanding in what John said to this guy, and one way or another, we got mentioned on the front page. I think the ifilm guy misinterpreted something John said to mean "can our film be on the front page?"
I don't know the whole story, but it certainly helped give KMB some more visibility.

BTW, thanks for watching it, and thanks for the compliments on the "Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down" speech.
All I can add is: tell as many people as you can to watch "Killing Michael Bay"!

Thanks,

Todd Norris
Todd Norris is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work