Lady X: Episode 27 released! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old December 19th, 2003, 08:38 AM   #1
Retired DV Info Net Almunus

Lady X: Episode 27 released!

Lady X visits Dallas to find an elusive diamond, the Star of Tamberlane. Her visit leads to intrigue, adventure, fast cars and faster women. Join us as we go from the West End to the Texas School Book Depository, to Long Horns to the Alleys of Deep Ellum. Fasten your safety belts because this episode is action packed..

Watch Episode 27 now! Go to http://www.ladyxfilms.com and click the "Current Episode" link.

The Lady X Crew

================
Episode 27 Details:

Directed and produced by: Mickey Stroud
Director of Photography: Charlie Freeman
Cameras: David Eastin, Mickey Stroud, J. Allen Hansley
Written by: Adrianne Ambrose

Original Music: Directed and Recorded by Gio Locatelli at Deaf Mule and composed and performed by Alligator Dave

Principal Cast: Keri Stewart (Lady X); Derek Smothers (The Pawn); Eryn Brooke (Jessica); Natali Jones (Katerine); Christine Daniels (Martina); Alligator Dave (Skateboarding/Musician); Rebecca Bustamante (Countess Garabini) Admirers in the Bar (Drew Watkins and Josh Jordan )

Line Producer: Tony Estrada
Stunt Choreographer: Derek Southers
Sound Recording: Jared Mitchell
Sound Mixing and Foley at Deaf Mule by Darran Faulkner
Production Assistance: Jason Schulke, Jim Stephens

Special thanks to: Steve Sanderson for the Shelby Cobra Series 1, Pete's Dancing Marlin, Lombardi's Restaurant, Darren for his audio assistance, MPS for lighting equipment, Toby Thomas, WeaponMasterWeapons provided by Hardware of the Old West, Southlake, Texas

Old December 19th, 2003, 09:29 AM   #2
Regular Crew

OK, now I'm homesick. It has been thirteen years since I last saw Dallas and over twenty since I lived there. When you are familiar with it, you can spot the Texas influence. You can see and hear it with those like SRV and ZZTop. I found this episode enjoyably entertaining with very few distractions. Thanks for the fun seven minute trip.

John
Old December 23rd, 2003, 10:21 PM   #3
Regular Crew

LadyX in Dallas

Thanks, John, for the kind words about the Dallas video. One of our goals was to showcase some Dallas scenics to the rest of the world.

On a sidenote, I was very close to using an opening inspired by the original Dallas TV show but decided not to on the last revisions. Alligator Dave had done a version of the Dallas theme song, but it sounded too close to the original.
Mickey Stroud is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work