Ten One Dollar Stories at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old April 26th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Major Player

Ten One Dollar Stories

Ok. So I've picked up a bunch of useful information here and here is something I put together just recently. Kinda dark, you may need fortification of some kind.

Ten One Dollar Stories on Vimeo

Thanks for looking.

Jonathan
Jonathan Levin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #2
Major Player

And another one..

This was something I put together for a beer club for Nation Brew Day. Sorry for the Youtube quality;

YouTube - AHA Big Brew 2009 - Chicago Beer Society

Thanks for watching.

Jonathan
Jonathan Levin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 07:28 PM   #3
Major Player

First of all, I love the beer thing. Very funny. "those are my kind of communists" - great line. I loved the imagery of the hippos as well. The recipe for bacon explosion sounds worse than it looked. I couldn't quite hear what was in the bread but I did catch 3 pounds of butter - holy moly. Anyway, it looks like a fun day.

I like the other darker piece but my patience ran out at about 5 minutes. The music was pretty cool.. What was that? And I loved the shot of the woman in the Air Stream.
Lori Starfelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2009, 09:43 AM   #4
Major Player

Hi Lori.

Thanks for taking the time to view my stuff. The music in Ten One Dollar Stories was acoustic 12 string guitar tuned to an open tuning (key of G) and embelished with bottleneck (slide). In Garageband, I slowed down the recording about 60% did some chopping on that, and exported an AIF file.

In Final Cut, I imported the music file into a timeline, duplicated the music clip and Reversed the play on one of them. I finally moved one over the other.

I'm hoping that the Ten One Dollar video doesn't send the world into the paroxysms of manic depression.

Up next, Comedic monster movie.....

Jonathan
Jonathan Levin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work