Problem edit turned into educational resource... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old May 26th, 2009, 08:16 AM   #1
Trustee

Problem edit turned into educational resource...

At least I hope it's educational, I'm posting my progress as I edit. The script was different than I've ever tried to edit with a couple of realms that needed to be strung/ woven together. As the problems mounted wrapping my head around the project, I figured I'd detail the ways I worked to get around it. I've included the history of the project and each piece of progress I've been able to make. I'm finally done with a rough cut I'm happy with.

There are many technical flaws in the audio (and a few in the footage), but I shot 3 shorts all at the same time as an exercise in preproduction organization for myself. The acting hits its marks for me this time around, loved making this one.

Y.A.F.I.:Nuts2Bolts

I've also included all of the footage if anyone is bored and wants to do a cut of it. I just ask that you let me know so I can see what you're doing (I'd like to be able to share those on this site as well to show how editing can change a story).
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #2
Trustee

YouTube - French Onion - Rough Cut

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work