Can You Find the Photographer Friend, Stephen? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old August 9th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #1
Inner Circle

Can You Find the Photographer Friend, Stephen?

The photographer is a church friend of B&G. He was so annoying half way through reception, guests asked him to move away.

Old August 9th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Can You Find the Photographer Friend, Stephen?

Ugh! I feel your pain. After the first few times, I would have taken him aside and attempted to point out that he's going to be in most of the footage (even if you can cut him out or use second camera). Sometimes, it's just ignorance, other times, it might be out of spite. My guess is that he's a clueless noob.
Barring that, keep some tranquilizer darts handy ;-)
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #3
Inner Circle

haha.. it was bad but it wasn't that bad knowing the photographer is their friend. He's not a professional photographer and has no glue.. or he thinks he has a transparent body :). Look at his equipment he doesn't have any zoom lens.

At the end of the clip, you can hear guests calling him out "Stephen, Stephen". they asked him to move away as he's blocking audience view.
Old August 10th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #4
Inner Circle

Taky,

DUDE! What is it with you and phtographers? You sure seem to get the "best side" of so many of them <wink>!

Two cameras, and no "long" lens? Hmmm... OK...

If you ever need a 'tog in a pinch, I'm not that far away, the wife and I know how to stay nearly invisible, and watch the shot angles! The only time we get in the shot is when it's intentional or unavoidable!

PS, shouldn't this go in the Event Video "private" area lest poor Steve be shamed forever?
Dave Blackhurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #5
Inner Circle

hehe.. it wasn't so bad.. I know Stephen in person. He just didn't know he's blocking everybody. Since he's the friend of the B&G, he's just part of the wedding. :-)

BTW, this is an wedding back in 2009.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work