Demo Reel Update at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old October 22nd, 2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Trustee

Demo Reel Update

Here's the latest version of my demo reel. I really dislike doing demo reels..

Anyway, I'm a one man band so I'm hoping this reel shows off my cinematography, editing, graphics, etc.

As alway would appreciate feedback, demo reels are an ongoing necessary evil.

Chuck Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2013, 01:41 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Demo Reel Update

Great stuff, I always enjoy watching your work. I can't suggest anything except as a sound guy and a car guy, I really wanted to hear the sounds of the Lamborghini. Could be fun dropping in some audio of the aircraft too. Liked the video in the picture frame idea, may have to use that one.
Duane Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #3
Trustee

Re: Demo Reel Update

Thanks Duane, I appreciate your feedback.

I can't tell you how many people have made the same comment about the audio. Unfortunately when I shot that car I didn't really record any audio. I have the audio from the camera but that sounds terrible like you might expect.

Doing audio well is much harder and more time consuming than most people think. I really regret not recording good audio, that car sounds great.
Chuck Spaulding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work