SONY PXW-Z150- 4K Recording & OutPut – What they are thinking? - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony 4K Ultra HD Handhelds

Sony 4K Ultra HD Handhelds
Pro and consumer versions including PXW-Z150, PXW-Z100, PXW-X70 / FDR-AX100

Old September 21st, 2016, 02:16 PM   #31
Regular Crew

Re: SONY PXW-Z150- 4K Recording & OutPut – What they are thinking?

No there no menu option for that, they just design it like that :(. Check on page 38 on user manual to see about this limitation.
Antony Tsioukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2017, 11:01 PM   #32
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anderegg View Post
Live streaming IS AVAILABLE in 4K 60Mbps mode, I just confirmed that on my Z150 before typing this........connected successfully to my stations Teradek server. X70 will also do live streaming in 60Mbps 4K mode.

Paul
How do you connect the camera to the Teradek. I cannot make this happen. Any help would be terrific. TIA.
Robert Moran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2017, 12:10 AM   #33
Trustee

How do yo connect the camera to a Teradek ENCODER to feed out, or how do you stream to a Teradek RECEIVER/DECODER? To stream to a Teradek DECODER, you must purchase the MPEG-TS option, which is $500 USD, and cannot be transferred . All Sony cameras (XDCAM) stream MPEG-TS.

Paul
Paul Anderegg is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony 4K Ultra HD Handhelds