Dynacore batteries at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts

Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts
Sony PDW-F800, PDW-700, PDW-850, PXW-X500 (XDCAM HD) and PMW-400, PMW-320 (XDCAM EX).

Old April 6th, 2010, 11:24 AM   #1
New Boot

Dynacore batteries

Hi guru's n frends saw this dynacore battery model tat can charge direct using ac power cable directly wifout the usage of chargers... thinks it's kinda cool and it's as reliable as swit i heard....
Mohamad Faiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:17 PM   #2
New Boot

I asked Dynacore directly about them, it's only 130Wh model that has integrated charger (SI nomenclature).

$280 for 130Wh model and $230 for 150Wh model without integrated charger.
Since I need them just for powering monitor on my Steadicam Flyer LE I went for even smaller 89Wh model, they gave me $160 price which I find hard to beat.
I think that if you need only one battery, then go for SI. Otherwise, standalone charger is better.

I was interested in SWIT but I didn't like their gray finish, It looks stupid on black Flyer with black H1. Despite cosmetics, I did quite a lot internet investigation for Dynacore, haven't found nothing bad.

And, oh, I ordered them directly from factory. TNT took four days to ship them from China to Croatia - lightning fast in my opinion, for me, China is on other side of Earth.
Tomislav Koren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2010, 05:51 AM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamad Faiz View Post
Hi guru's n frends saw this dynacore battery model tat can charge direct using ac power cable directly wifout the usage of chargers... thinks it's kinda cool and it's as reliable as swit i heard....
Hi Mohamad,

These Dynacore batteries are very good, and in my opinion even much better then those from Swit. I own a couple of Omega Power Systems batteries sold by Bebob in Germany next to my older BP-L90A's from Sony. They are just the same as the ones from Dynacore, but with a green back instead of an orange one. Both batteries contain high-end Sanyo cells.
The one with the integrated charger is very handy. You can charge it everywhere, where you can find a power outlet. The batteries also have a Power Tap connector (exept the one with the build-in charger) to power other equipment.
Bebob delivers them to the biggest German broadcasters ARD and ZDF. In my eyes that says enough.
Ivan Snoeckx is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony ENG / EFP Shoulder Mounts