A bag for the HC1E. Anyone tried LCS-HCE? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series
Sony's latest single-CMOS additions to their HDV camcorder line.

Old February 17th, 2006, 03:27 AM   #1
Regular Crew

A bag for the HC1E. Anyone tried LCS-HCE?

I always use the wide lens and the big battery. Then the camera is 28cm long. Is the LCS-HCE bag made to have the wide lens on?
Manual say that you do have to use wide lens on under transport. Anyone else have this wide lens on all the time?
Arve Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2006, 11:53 AM   #2
Tourist

I use a different Sony Bag that is only 10" long that fits the HC1 with Lens on all the time. The bag you ask about seems to be about 13", I don't see you having any problem. Of couse I like the looks of your bag vs the one I use.

Thom
Thom Hoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2006, 10:54 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I have the LCS-HCE bag... but don't have the wide angle lens!

With the 71 battery and without an extra lens, there is about an inch of free space length-wise. There is also extra space width-wise.. there is an inside pocket where I have a couple of spare tapes.

Mark
Mark Bryant is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series