Where can I buy FX7 in Pensylvania at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7

Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7
Pro and consumer versions of this Sony 3-CMOS HDV camcorder.

Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2009, 02:27 AM   #1
New Boot

Where can I buy FX7 in Pensylvania

Hi everyone, I'm from VN.I would like to look for an offline shop in Pensylvania where I can get a Sony HDR FX7, my cousin will buy and take it to VN for me.He has looked for in in some mall and shops but there's no consumer camcorder there.Thanks for all of your support
Old January 11th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #2
Inner Circle

There are two Sony Style stores in PA, and you can search for them at this link:

Retail Locations | Sony | SonyStyle USA

They should have the FX7 in stock, but call first. The price on the FX7 appears to be the same everywhere: $1999.99

I assume there may be other retailers in the bigger cities in PA that have them, but if the price is the same, why not buy directly from Sony, and get the actual Sony extended warranty (if you're an extended warranty type of person)?

But Martyn has a point -- why can't your cousin order from B&H or Amazon and have it shipped to him, and he can then bring to you? He can save the tax that way and both vendors are advertising free shipping on this right now.
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:53 PM   #3
New Boot

Thanks you guys so much.But my cousin is staying in a hotel for a short IT semina and he doesn't want to order online (that's the prolem), so he wants to look for an offline store in PA and buys it after right after his semina ended.Anyway, thanks to all.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7