please help about purchasing v1 or not at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7
Pro and consumer versions of this Sony 3-CMOS HDV camcorder.

Old January 15th, 2007, 07:28 PM   #1
Tourist

please help about purchasing v1 or not

sorry guys, i dont speak english very well, so escuse my gramars.
i live in a not so rich country and work in a local university doing social and cultural documentary. I need to know if the v1 ntsc version have some image isues or not.
i search in most post, but im not shure abaut if the camara whort the money, or I have to wait until a upgrade version
return your equipment, if you dont like it,from here is no a easy thing, we dont have decent consumer laws,
and the canon option is not at option because this company have not certified technical suport here, as sony does. And that whit the tipe of work we do (very equipment demanding) is a must be.
we have de pdx-170, about 3 year from now, we love the camera quality and his rugedness, is the v1 a real hvd 170 in quality and rugedness.
ok thats it, im visiting yours site many times in the past, you guys already help us a lot, muchas gracias.
Adios amigos
Juan Pablo Donoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2007, 07:38 PM   #2
Major Player

You can trust the V1U - the USA version of the cam. It takes great interlaced and progressive, too.

Problems have been reported only with the European version 25p mode. I think you dont want to buy the cam in Europe.

Cheers
Old January 15th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #3
Tourist

thanks

thanks for your instant reply, so i keeping trusting in sony
Juan Pablo Donoso is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-V1 / HDR-FX7