HDR-FX1E in san Francisco at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1

Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1
Pro and consumer versions of this Sony 3-CCD HDV camcorder.

Old April 2nd, 2005, 11:54 AM   #1
Tourist

HDR-FX1E in san Francisco

Hi,

I've jsut arrived over from the UK on business. So does anyone have an idea as to where I can pick up a Pal version (fx1E) in SF/ surounding areas.... ?

regards
Piers
Piers Lehmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2005, 05:37 PM   #2
Major Player

There's a vague possibility that you can pick up an FX-1E at one of the nicer "international" electronics stores that inhabit S.F. There a few within a block of Union Square, downtown. Otherwise, if you really need the PAL, you might have to bite the bullet and go with the Z1. Contact R.E. Snader, they have offices in the area and will carry the Z1 and possibly the FX1E. Otherwise, B&H out of New York can ship it within a few days if you've got an address to ship it to. And you could try Adolph Gasser's Photo...but again for PAL, not likely.
Eric Lagerlof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2005, 03:16 AM   #3
Tourist

Thanks I'll check them out... Band H was the last hope I guess... wanted to pick it up and make sure eveything works for a few days before I go home...

regards
Piers
Piers Lehmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2005, 07:12 AM   #4
Major Player

If you get the Z1 it will do PAL or NTSC. Worth the extra cash.
I would go with B&H, the stores in SF will be more expensive and you will have to pay CA sales tax.

George

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1