FX1, Z1U or HVR-M15U/25U Deck in Vegas at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1

Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1
Pro and consumer versions of this Sony 3-CCD HDV camcorder.

Old January 20th, 2007, 06:57 PM   #1
Regular Crew

FX1, Z1U or HVR-M15U/25U Deck in Vegas

I just received the tapes from my crew in Japan shooting the last scene of my independent. Is there anybody in Vegas that has an FX1, Z1U or HVR deck that can help me out? I have only 5 HDV tapes to capture. I priced the rental houses here in Vegas and I must say... they are way overpriced. My next option is to drive to L.A. where the rates are decent... but would greatly appriciate it if someone was here in Las Vegas. I use Vegas 7 and need to capture to .m2t the independents web site is http://www.yaburareta.com if you want to see what it's about. please e-mail me at cjproduce@yahoo.co.jp if you feel generous to help out a small time independent maker.
Carl Downs is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1