New owner at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1
Pro and consumer versions of this Sony 3-CCD HDV camcorder.

Old February 8th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #1
Major Player

New owner

Hi just wanted to say I picked up a FX1 today and am pretty pleased with the cam. The lowlight for it was quite a shock to me comparing it to my dvc80 but in the end I like the widescreen it offers and the big plus hd. Glad to join those who got off the fence and migrated to HD

Monday Isa
Monday Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2007, 02:20 PM   #2
Wrangler

Congratulations on the new camera Monday!
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2007, 08:28 PM   #3
Major Player

Thanks Boyd! I gave it a test drive today recording a sweet 16 rehearsal and I was very excited at the quality of the image. Can't wait to edit the footage for play at the reception tomorrow.

Take Care
Monday
Monday Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2007, 03:18 AM   #4
Wrangler

i've been playing with a couple flavors of HDV, and i just really, really love this camera and the images it produces. and the ergonomics. i just keep coming back to my trusty FX-1. i'm sure you'll love it, too.
Meryem Ersoz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z1 / HDR-FX1