Bag/pouch for kit lens at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Including NEX-EA50UH / EA50EH / EA50H / EA50UK / EA50EK / EA50K

Old May 15th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Bag/pouch for kit lens

Hi All - My Metabones speed booster has arrived and i can't wait to use my Canon glass on my next weddings (3 on the trot next weekend!)

All i need now is a small bag or pouch to store my kit lens when I'm not using it

Any ideas anyone?

Pete
Peter Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: Bag/pouch for kit lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Rush View Post
Hi All - My Metabones speed booster has arrived and i can't wait to use my Canon glass on my next weddings (3 on the trot next weekend!)

All i need now is a small bag or pouch to store my kit lens when I'm not using it

Any ideas anyone?

Pete
Just buy yourself an extra large bum bag to have it around your waist ... that's what I do.

Cost no more than ten quid of ebay.
James Manford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #3
Trustee

Crown Royal.....The bag is free...
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:50 AM   #4
Inner Circle

My Cam-A ceremony/speech lens is a Sigma 24-70 Constant F2.8 and having a filter diameter of 82mm it's bag, complete with a belt strap, will easily fit the Sony lens inside ...All I did was rip apart an old fanny bag until I was left with the strap only and use the strap (with QR buckle) threaded thru the belt strap of the lens case. Too easy!!

I have run out of space in my Nikon camera bag!!

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #5
Trustee

Peter,

Neoprene lens pouches run 1 or 2 dollars (US) each on E-bay There is a set of 4 for $10.00

I think I might get a couple because I want one for the diopter when it is not on the camera. They are not sealed like a good lens and dust can get inside where you can not get to it.

Steve
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #6
Regular Crew

I use the cheap neoprene bags out on ebay out of Asia. I have around 10 of these for lenses, telephoto extenders and macro tubes all packed into a dedicated 15Kg SLR backpack which I carry on extended trips. As each neoprene bag has a belt clip attached to it, you can clip on one or two lenses for a short walk or even a jog. I regularly used one of the larger pouches for the 18-200 zoom until I sold it.
Craig Marshall is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)