Availability and Shipment of NX5U at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders

Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders
Sony HXR-NX100, HXR-NX70, NX30, NX5, NX3/1, HXR-MC2500, HDR-AX2000, etc.

Old April 13th, 2010, 06:08 AM   #1
New Boot

Availability and Shipment of NX5U

Has anyone placed an order for an NX5U with B&H recently and received their order? I ordered the NX5U and FMU128 at the beginning of March and have not received anything yet. I saw that it was back in stock online for a period of time, but now it's back to pre-order. Anyone have more detailed information on when the cameras might start shipping again? I'm anxious to start testing out the camera and ordered it for some gigs in May. I thought I'd have it in plenty of time, but now its starting to worry me.
Joe Seidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2010, 09:03 AM   #2
Regular Crew

*in regards to the fmu128* check your order status now, I'm pretty sure they just got some in because my order status just changed. If it says "ready to ship" for the status, then it should be sent out today or tomorrow.

**UPDATE**
I Just received the email and my fmu128 shipped. hope you get yours soon as well!

Last edited by Nick Popa; April 16th, 2010 at 09:38 AM.
Nick Popa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2010, 08:56 PM   #3
New Boot

Thanks for the information. I just checked into it and the camera has shipped. However, I was told that it will be 1 to 2 weeks yet for my FMU128. Well I'm excited to at least get to try the camera out while I wait for the FMU.
Joe Seidel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders