Looks like I found what I needed for my FS100... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta

Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta
An interchangeable lens AVCHD camcorder using E-Mount lenses.

Old January 7th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Looks like I found what I needed for my FS100...

As you know, I have been after simple, lightweight and durable solutions for my Sony FS100 for quite some time. I've tried many different solutions - from the first quality, but expensive and heavy RedRock stuff, to some cheap but low-quality Indian matteboxes and Follow Focus devices... Today I’ve come across this website: D|Focus - The Affordable Follow Focus - dfocussystem.com, and can see I have found what I need!

- The D|Focus solution looks great (especially its flipping capability)
- The D|Zoom device looks perfect for zooming my camera’s kit lens (the SEL18200)
- The D|Matte also looks like it – lightweight, and with 2 trays for ND filters this camera lacks…

Is anyone already using their stuff, and can share an opinion?
Old March 8th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Looks like I found what I needed for my FS100...

yes, i am looking at Jag35 too, have you got the Matte box? i wonder if it will work for the kit lens or not

i like the follow focus and the D zoom too
Thomas Wong is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta