Fs100/nx5u at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta

Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta
An interchangeable lens AVCHD camcorder using E-Mount lenses.

Old July 1st, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1
Major Player

Fs100/nx5u

I just purchased a FS100 to replace one of my NX5s...does anyone by chance use both and what would I expect I need to do when I have to use both cams and try to match as best as possible...

Should I expect I will need to setup a PP on the 100?

Thanks in advance....
Mark A. Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 05:32 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: Fs100/nx5u

Mark,
I bought the fs100 first then the nx5. We shoot quite often with both. If you use the same pp and same color temp ( I always use Kelvin so they match), they cut really well together. The nx5 does suffer in low light, but Dan asseff on this forum just boought a $100 program that does wonders in clening up the grain on low light footage.
I'm happy with bothm although the fs100 is challenging ergonomically for quick, run and gun type shooting.
Bruce Yarock
Yarock Productions

btw, did I buy some camera hard drives from you sveral years ago?
Bruce S. Yarock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 05:35 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: Fs100/nx5u

Thanks for the response Bruce...and yes I believe I did pass some cam hard drives on to you.
Mark A. Foley is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta