Here is the pdx10 user's manual - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony TRV950 / PDX10 Companion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony TRV950 / PDX10 Companion
...plus TRV900, PD100A and other Sony DV camcorders.

Old February 7th, 2005, 05:36 PM   #16
Contributor

Actually NTSC.

Lots of parts. But refining the search for "service manual" returns nothing. Strange.

Yes, those exploded views might be what I need. I just want to do some research on opening the lens and cleaning the back of the front element myself.

When clicking on the results an aspx page is generated on the fly with what seems to be an incorrect MIME type. Yes, it might be an image, but it also doesn't display correctly on a PC. My web developer background at work <grin>.
Old December 5th, 2005, 05:14 AM   #17
New Boot

y un manual en español??

i have only in french and eanglish but some one have the manual in spanish?? or frome were i can download??
quizas Ignacio sabe algo
Claudio Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2005, 08:57 AM   #18
Contributor

Hello Claudio, I don't have it with me right now but I seem to recall my printed manual does not have section in Spanish, thus I doubt there is a downloadable version in Spanish either. But if I can help you out with anything please feel free to ask. I'm posting this in English --since it's the official language here-- and in Spanish for your convenience.

Hola Claudio, no lo tengo conmigo en este momento pero me parece recordar que mi manual impreso no tiene sección en castellano, por lo tanto dudo que haya una versión descargable en castellano tampoco. Pero si te puedo ayudar en algo por favor no dudes en preguntar. Estoy respondiendo en inglés, ya que es el idioma oficial aquí, y en castellano para tu conveniencia.
Old December 5th, 2005, 09:00 AM   #19
Wrangler

I'm fairly certain that my camera was shipped with two manuals, and one of them was Spanish. Unfortunately I discarded it...
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2005, 12:44 PM   #20
New Boot

french X spanish

have all you a nice year
well i have one of the manuals in frech i like to change for spanish if some one wanted of course.
ignacio i ned some help, in spanish of course , about the adjusting recording level pages 78, 79 and 80-81, with especial enfasis with the XLR adaptor, pages 30 and 31 of the manual, there is a note talking about 48-v mic, +48v thing , i dont get it, is not totally clear for me, thanks
Claudio Fernandez is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony TRV950 / PDX10 Companion