Get the F5 w/ 4K and get $2,000 instant savings discount at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony XAVC PMW-F5 / F55 CineAlta

Sony XAVC PMW-F5 / F55 CineAlta
35mm CMOS Sensor / 4K Ultra-HD Camcorders

Old February 11th, 2015, 05:51 PM   #1
Major Player

Get the F5 w/ 4K and get $2,000 instant savings discount

I'm starting a new promotion geared at the F5. When you buy the F5 in the CLCD2 kit (which includes DVF-L350 viewfinder, EF lens mount adapter, shoulder pad, battery, battery charger, card reader & case) and the F5 4K firmware upgrade key at the same time you'll receive an instant discount of $2000.

OR buy the F5 in the CLE2 kit (with the DVF-EL100 OLED viewfinder, EF lens mount adapter, shoulder pad, battery, battery charger, card reader & case) and the F5 4K firmware upgrade key at the same time you'll receive an instant discount of $2000.

The 4K upgrade key only costs $998. So, after the $2000 instant discount, you're getting the whole set up, internal 4K enabled, for $1000 less then the camera package by itself.

I also have 0% financing options available for the F5

Let me know if you have any questions.

Eric Petrie
provideoandtape.com
Lease the Canon C100 for $129 a month
Lease the Sony FS7 for $248 a month
Eric C. Petrie is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony XAVC PMW-F5 / F55 CineAlta