Anyone know how to contact Memory Card promo people at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old June 11th, 2008, 07:03 PM   #1
Major Player

Anyone know how to contact Memory Card promo people

I just received an e-mail from Sony B2B Customer service indicating that they didn't receive the materials for the free 8GB SxS card for the EX1. The e-mail was dated today 6/11/08.

I sent it via certified mail on 6/4/08 The USPS website says that they received it on 6/9/08.

I tried Replying to the e-mail and a mailer daemon bounced it back to me. I looked for a phone number on the rebate form and there was none.

Does anyone know how to contact them and tell them that they did in fact receive the submission according to USPS certified mail?

Thanks,

John
John Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2008, 07:18 PM   #2
Major Player

call sony at 866-881-1114

tell them your address as that is the index they use.

hope this helps.

pau;l
Paul Chiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2008, 07:24 PM   #3
Regular Crew

i received those emails for months, even after i got the 'we received your stuff' email. and even a few more after i got my 8gb card. their software sucks

link: https://www.rebate-zone.com/default....DirectID=24141

Customer Service: (866) 881-1114 or email sonyb2b@rebate-zone.com Customer Service
Old June 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #4
Regular Crew

I had also called them since I got the same e-mail. The girl I spoke to said that the e-mails were automated, and that I might still get them even after I get the card. She said don't worry unless you haven't received the confirmation e-mail a month after you mailed the form and UPC code in.
Patrick Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #5
Major Player

OK.
Thanks guys.....now I don't feel so bad. Appreciate the support.

John
John Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:13 PM   #6
Regular Crew

Same thing

I also called and was told the same as Patrick, the emails are automatically generated and dont correspond with where you are in the process. If you dont get your card in a couple months I would then call.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds