Get your EX1 "rebate" for 8 GB card? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old September 22nd, 2008, 12:36 AM   #16
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajito Nagib View Post
The Sony 8GB Memory Card Mail-In Rebate expires 09/30/08. Just wondering
if anyone knows if Sony will be offering other rebates for the EX1 in the near future.
I'm considering buying the EX1 late this year or early 09. It would be nice if they extended
the rebate for a few more months or maybe even upgrade their rebate to a 16GB card:-)
Ha, yeah that would be really amazing for Sony to upgrade the rebate to the 16GB. I am considering purchasing one as well. Any chance that Sony will pull through? I guess we shall see....
Michael Kraus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2008, 01:01 AM   #17
Major Player

Doesn't seem like we get any rebate at all here in Australia. Sony feign ignorance of the EX series completely on the phone, calls are never returned, emails never responded to.
David C. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:01 AM   #18
Regular Crew

Bought my camera in June, sent away for the extra card right away. September rolled around and still no card. After about 5 different run around phone numbers given to me my Sony reps over the phone, I finally got the person handling all the rebates. She had no record of my submission but took my info over the phone and mailed it out that day. I asked whether it went by regular mail or courier, she said regular mail. It arrived 4 days later in a brown bubble mailer with only my address, no postage markings, no return address, nothing other than my name and address. She had mentioned that when they first started mailing these out they had SONY stamped on the envelope, but some packages went missing, no surprise. After that they used plain envelopes.
Chad Hucal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2008, 09:25 PM   #19
Major Player

got mine last week. i think it took about 3-4 weeks since i sent in my rebate.
Noah Yuan-Vogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2009, 11:04 PM   #20
Regular Crew

This is there new rebate , but no sxs card offered !!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/FrameWor...er_080529A.pdf
Laffan Nasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #21
Regular Crew

The 8GB SxS rebate offer for the EX3 is valid until 3/31/09.

Check the B&H item page for the EX3 and there is a link labeled "Rebate Available" which lists both the 8GB card rebate and the uber-confusing referral program (a.k.a. send us the contact info for all your friends in case they buy a camera so we can spam them to death)

HTH
Brooks Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:59 AM   #22
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooks Graham View Post
The 8GB SxS rebate offer for the EX3 is valid until 3/31/09.

Check the B&H item page for the EX3 and there is a link labeled "Rebate Available" which lists both the 8GB card rebate and the uber-confusing referral program (a.k.a. send us the contact info for all your friends in case they buy a camera so we can spam them to death)

HTH
Yes , my link rebate is for the Ex1 at B&H , I'm surprise that no 8GB sxs offers anymore for the Ex1 new buyers.
Laffan Nasser is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds