Rebate for European buyers? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old November 21st, 2008, 11:38 AM   #16
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Kraft View Post
Mathieu, went to the ECB web site and what shall I say?

My currency converter obviously is absolutely wrong. I have no idea why that is so.
His exchange rate would be even not exceptable for a street counter somewhere in
.... fill in as you like.
Excuse moi- absolument desole. P.
Haha, no problem man. I could have been wrong too.
I have very good experiences with proav.co.uk, of course, if you want to buy in Germany if you live there, you have to decide how much it's worth for you. But it doesn't really matter, because with Prime Support from that shop, they come and pick up the camera at your door if something is wrong with it, and deliver it right back, wherever you are in Europe.
Mathieu Ghekiere is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds