My new "action" film shot with EX1 and Letus Extreme - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old August 28th, 2009, 01:51 AM   #16
Major Player

Hi Paul

I really liked your film. The kids did a fantastic job, and I loved the colors, depth of focus and editing style. I particularly loved the pug as I have a gorgeous little female puggy who often sits there with her tongue sticking out like that!

I have an EX1 which gets a fair bit of use though I havent gotton around to testing out the over or under cranking function of the cam. Your film has motivated me to test it out!!

Cheers

Jamie
Jamie Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #17
Major Player

Thanks Jamie! You HAVE to try over and under cranking on the cam. Its one of the best features in my opinion. It's under S&Q motion in the menu. Set cam to 720p 24 or 30fps, then make the S&Q motion "on" and 60 FPS. SHoot away! Then hit rec review, and you have perfect slo mo!
Paul Frederick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #18
Major Player

I will give it a go! Thanks Paul
Jamie Roberts is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds