Snow Leopard and XDCAM Transfer - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old October 18th, 2009, 12:20 PM   #31
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Morrison View Post
So is this implying that there is nothing wrong with the current version of the Sony software and that all we have to do is wipe any and all references to any prior installations?
Mac OS X is not something I have totally grasped yet - being a PC builder since the early eighties, but it appears that one must indeed wipe the old vestiges of Clip Browser from the computer (I did this with a downloaded program called AppDelete), manually trash any prefs files you can find, then re-install the newest Clip Browser version (listed just above on an earlier thread). It's a lot like manually editing the Windows Registry for entries on a PC.

I don't know why, but it worked for me.
Bruce Schultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2009, 03:57 PM   #32
Regular Crew

Just to be sure. Your solution is for Clip Browser, not Transfer?! Because my problem is "only" Transfer. No thumbnails, no copy back from FCP to SXS.

Markus
Old October 20th, 2009, 11:25 AM   #33
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Bo View Post
Just to be sure. Your solution is for Clip Browser, not Transfer?! Because my problem is "only" Transfer. No thumbnails, no copy back from FCP to SXS.

Markus
Yes, Clip Browser 2.5.1
Bruce Schultz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds