pmw 350 lens at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old November 16th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #1
Regular Crew

pmw 350 lens

Any word on the lens that comes with the 350 about the ability to add focus control?
The lens on the EX-1/3 requires a different focus block than usual and the only folks that I am aware of that offers one is Vari Zoom.

Thanks
Ronnie Martin
Old November 18th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #2
Trustee

They didn't have the lens at the Sony seminar held in NY a couple of Saturdays ago. It looks like Fuji should be able to make it compatible with their current accesories but who knows. The cameras B4 mount means you can use other lenses which might give you better focus controls as well.
Daniel Epstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Can we use 35mm still tele lenses with pmw350 ? I dont remember where but I read a post that we cant use 35mm still tele lenses with 2/3 inch cameras. is it possible ?
tahnks,
alkım.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds