EX3 now works with my stronger EX1 plate system including Shoulder Braces. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old February 4th, 2010, 09:30 AM   #1
Sponsor: Westside AV

EX3 now works with my stronger EX1 plate system including Shoulder Braces.

I just made the prototype for the EX3 version of my EX1 stronger plate.

The system includes, Wing for wireless receivers, NanoFlash mounting arms, and a shoulder brace system.

I will have the production plates back from the CNC shop and anodizer in a couple weeks.

If anyone is interested in Beta testing the system contact me:
olof@westsideav.com

The EX plate system can be seen here:
EX1 Stronger Plates ? NanoFlash Brackets by Westside A V

People really like this system for the NanoFlash, I am developing this in conjunction with CD to fit more cameras, and Convergent Design will be selling this NanoFlash mounting kit.

The price for the basic plates for the EX3 will be $125.00, and there will be a kit made specifically for the NanoFlash for $199.00 with two different arms and hot-shoe just like for the EX1.

Here are some photos of the prototype. There will be some differences in the final version and all the parts will be anodized black.
Attached Thumbnails
EX3 now works with my stronger EX1 plate system including Shoulder Braces.-ex3plate2.jpg   EX3 now works with my stronger EX1 plate system including Shoulder Braces.-ex3plate1.jpg  

EX3 now works with my stronger EX1 plate system including Shoulder Braces.-ex3plate3.jpg   EX3 now works with my stronger EX1 plate system including Shoulder Braces.-ex3plate4.jpg  

Last edited by Olof Ekbergh; February 4th, 2010 at 10:12 AM.
Olof Ekbergh is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds