EX1R Greenscreen export to After Effects at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old July 6th, 2010, 04:59 PM   #1
Regular Crew

EX1R Greenscreen export to After Effects

I have a prospective job at the end of the month for a client who wants to use my EX1R for a corporate green screen shoot. I would be required at the end of the shoot to export files that will play nicely with the final clients mac based After Effects CS4. Would the mxf. export for NLE out of clip browser be the way to go? I don't know a thing about AE other than this editor could not open one of my earlier files that another person had imported into FCP and exported with a mov. extension. I'm looking for the simplest and highest quality export I can give this editor using my macbook pro with fcp 6 and clip browser installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Mark Bolding
Mark Bolding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:50 PM   #2
Trustee

You can either 1) use ClipBrowser to export MXF files or 2) give him the entire BPAV folder and he can import the MP4 files - I just opened AE and imported both ways to double check.
Steve Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2010, 08:03 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks Steve,
I will give this a try

mb
Mark Bolding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds