E-Films MxR no longer available at B&H? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old September 21st, 2010, 02:36 PM   #1
Major Player

E-Films MxR no longer available at B&H?

Does anyone know what happened to the E-Films MxR SD adapters sold at B&H? I bought one last week and now I can't get a second! Why would they discontinue them? Makes me question their reliability?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/662235-REG/E_Films_1201_MxR_ExpressCard_SxS_Replacement.html
Nicholas de Kock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Sponsor: eFilms (MxR)

Hi Nicholas,

We are in the process of changing distributors in the US, and there is always a bit of too-ing and fro-ing when this goes on. We will be back on line with B&H shortly.

In the meantime, you can purchase from any of the other Resllers we have listed on our site, or directly from us at E-Films Video Productions
Old September 21st, 2010, 05:46 PM   #3
Major Player

Ross thanks for the response, this had me puzzled. I'll definitely be ordering a few more directly from you in the near future - your shipping rates are very reasonable.
Nicholas de Kock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2010, 09:37 AM   #4
sponsor: B&H Photo-Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas de Kock View Post
Does anyone know what happened to the E-Films MxR SD adapters sold at B&H? I bought one last week and now I can't get a second! Why would they discontinue them? Makes me question their reliability?

E-Films MxR ExpressCard SxS Replacement Adapter 1201 - B&H Photo
We're looking forward to eFilms (MxR) resolving their US distribution issues and hope to have their products back online ASAP.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds