Glidecam 2000 promo DVD at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Stabilizers (Steadicam etc.)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old April 7th, 2004, 11:28 AM   #1
New Boot

Glidecam 2000 promo DVD

"Glidecam Industries, Inc. will offer a new promo DVD after the NAB trade show on the 22nd. Please give me your address and I will mail one to you then. The DVD has a chapter on balancing the 2000 Pro."

That was an excerpt from an email I received after inquiring about how to balance the Glidecam 2000 I had just bought. I thought it may be of interest to anyone who owns a Glidecam, I will be waiting for mine!
Ken Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2004, 05:56 PM   #2
Major Player

Indeed there is a DVD coming out. We were hoping to have it done BEFORE NAB, but this is no longer the case due to how long it will take to have the discs pressed. The DVD contains a remastered version of the V-16 demo video, and a slightly updated (and remastered) 2000 pro demo.

There are two new chapters on the DVD, including a short section about the basics of balancing a Glidecam that uses a 2000 pro as an example, but is principally applicable to the other sleds as well.

Hopefully I can get an order/request form up on the website at some point soon, but until then feel free to email glidecam about it.

Casey Visco is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Stabilizers (Steadicam etc.)