dcr-vx2000 stills at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Still Crazy
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Still Crazy
You say you want resolution? The whole world is watching these digicams.

Old December 27th, 2003, 02:05 PM   #1
Tourist

dcr-vx2000 stills

i know that the vx2000 isnt intended to make great still pictures but i was wondering, how good are the stills? and maybe how many mega pixels it has roughly.

thanx Tyler
Tyler Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2003, 03:21 PM   #2
Wrangler

Re: dcr-vx2000 stills

<<<-- Originally posted by Tyler Williams : how many mega pixels it has roughly -->>>

Sorry, you're only into the kilopixels on the VX-2000. It shoots stills at 640x480, 307,200 pixels (0.3 megapixels). The stills are OK, for what they are, but not too impressive by today's standards. You're really just was well off grabbing individual video frames on this camera. In the 3 years I've had a VX-2000 I've yet to take any still photos, although I have uploaded some memory mix mattes for a widescreen effect.
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Still Crazy