photoshop question at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Still Crazy
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Still Crazy
You say you want resolution? The whole world is watching these digicams.

Old March 16th, 2004, 02:17 PM   #1
Major Player

photoshop question

Every once in a while the healing brush crosshairs dislocate from the circle and everything quits working the way it is suppose to. I imagine I am causing it somehow but cant figure it out. I can go to another photo and it works correctly, but everytime I bring up this one image it has a crosshair offset from the circle. Anyone able to tell me how I am causing this.
Thanks
Donny
Don Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2004, 03:05 PM   #2
Warden

Which version of PS are you using? Are the files from your digital camera? Is one file 16 bit and the other 8 bit? Have you looked at the PS preferences and checked the cursor settings?

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Jeff Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2004, 03:45 PM   #3
Major Player

I am using PS7, I was using the thing correctly and repaired a large percentage of the image and then I must have done something to it. Yes I have come back to it after saving several times. the healing brush icon in the image is usaully a circle, when u hold down the alt key it takes a sample, you let up and you can heal things with that sample. It has happened before, somehow I am doing something that offsets a crosshair from the circle after sampling.

Thanks
Don Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2004, 03:58 PM   #4
Warden

Look across the Tool Bar and check the box that says aligned.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Jeff Donald is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Still Crazy