Looking for basic Contract/form for Wedding Videographer - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Taking Care of Business

Taking Care of Business
The pen and paper aspects of DV -- put it in writing!

Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2003, 05:55 PM   #31
Major Player

Hey Peter,

If you still are able, could you e-mail me that info too? Sure to appreciate it!
jclaytonstansberry@msn.com

Thanks a bunch! And, sorry I'm so late to find this thread...

Clay
Old November 15th, 2003, 08:55 PM   #32
Regular Crew

Has anyone actually got one yet? I ask for a me also back in Sept and never got an email. If anyone else has gotten it could you please forward it to me at

dan.wt@verizon.net
Old November 28th, 2003, 11:41 AM   #33
New Boot

Any chance of someone emailing me a copy as well. Very much appreciated.

mikelugton@msn.com
Old November 30th, 2003, 08:52 AM   #34
Inner Circle

I apologise in advance, but pls, no more requests. I work 20hrs a day, and deal with at least 10 clients a week using these contracts and dont have the time to check this forum everyday for more requests of it. I havent even finished my website :(
(Thats my whinge for the night...)

if i get around to it, ill send it along
Old November 30th, 2003, 02:07 PM   #35
Posting disabled - Contact Admin.

peter, i totally understand what you're going through. however, whenever you have any time, please send along to abriones@midway.com.

Thanks!
Old November 30th, 2003, 10:43 PM   #36
Trustee

I've got a few extra copies of the contract. For a limited time only. If Peter doesn't mind, I could send it out to those with an interest. If Peter would rather I didn't, he should let me know.
I would prefer not to be e-mailed directly. Those with an interest should post on the board.
Old November 30th, 2003, 11:04 PM   #37
Obstreperous Rex

Tell you what, fellows...

If one of you guys who already has this stuff, if you can send it to me, then I'll make it available for download from my site, that is assuming that it's all right with Peter, who will of course receive full credit for this. Just let me know. This should end the email onslaught for all concerned -- hope this helps,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Old November 30th, 2003, 11:21 PM   #38
Trustee

Chris, you've got mail.
Old December 1st, 2003, 12:34 AM   #39
Obstreperous Rex

With all proper regards to Peter Jefferson, this is his material and it will remain on my site *only* if he says it's okay. Which means, the file is subject to immediate removal if Peter would rather not have it made publicly available. In the meantime, you can stop buggin' him by email and just hit the link (on a PC: right-click and choose "save as").

Thanks to Dave Largent -- hope this helps,

Moderator Note:Peter has requested that his contract be removed and is not available for download. I've deleted the links in several of the posts as well.

Jeff Donald

Old December 1st, 2003, 06:42 AM   #40
Inner Circle

thanks chris

would yo be able to drop me an email and i will send a refined contract (smaller downlaod) with an application form (2 part contract)

this should make things a little easier for all
Old December 1st, 2003, 10:39 AM   #41
Obstreperous Rex

Peter, you've got mail.

Old December 4th, 2003, 10:03 AM   #42
Inner Circle

so do u mate :)
Old June 9th, 2004, 06:35 PM   #43
Wrangler

Thanks for posting the contract. I'm curious. Is this just a little levity, or was this inserted based on some experience?:
Quote:
If the Client elects to “Steal the Camera”, an additional refundable deposit of $800 is required to cover insurance, and any loss or damage which may or may not occur. Studio-D will film the “theft” and follow the client. Within reason, the resulting footage may be used at the Clients Discretion within the finished product.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | The best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Old August 10th, 2004, 02:12 PM   #44
Inner Circle

Hey Chris, could I borrow some of the content from and use it. I really need a decent contract. Some of the stuff in there is very vital. I was really wondering how to handle the whole, 'if lighting zaps my camera, what will happen.' Thanks in advance.
Old August 13th, 2004, 09:06 AM   #45
Inner Circle

Thanks for posting the contract. I'm curious. Is this just a little levity, or was this inserted based on some experience?:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the Client elects to “Steal the Camera”, an additional refundable deposit of $800 is required to cover insurance, and any loss or damage which may or may not occur. Studio-D will film the “theft” and follow the client. Within reason, the resulting footage may be used at the Clients Discretion within the finished product.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha

sorry mate, thats jsut one of the elements which i include on my packages.. i give a camera to the bridal party.. they run amok at the reception, i film it.. we try to play act it.. bit like a comedy flooorshow.. works great with the best man or groom. i usually leave a 3rd cam on a pod.. and Groomsman pretends to gingerly walk up.. (all the whle im filmin his sneakiness) then he grabs it an runs around while its recording.. i chase hime .. lol

Very funny shit..

As for using the contract for your own business requirements, pls do so at ur own discretion, however, please do not copy it word for word. us eur discretion for wha u require within ur own biz requirements,
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Taking Care of Business