Free Invoicing Filemaker Project for Small Business at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Taking Care of Business
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Taking Care of Business
The pen and paper aspects of DV -- put it in writing!

Old December 29th, 2010, 09:09 AM   #1
Major Player

Free Invoicing Filemaker Project for Small Business

A few years back I got frustrated at Quicken Home and Business for screwing up my invoices and payments. It was way too complicated for what I needed and so complicated it actually miscalculated things and put things in the wrong categories on it's own. It took me hours to fix it, and I'm not sure I completely did. Plus I switched to Mac and wanted something that ran on OS X.

I finally decided to make my own nice and simple invoicing Filemaker project. It's worked perfectly for me for a few years. Hopefully someone will have a use for it. I just sorted out the sales tax feature for those who need it (I didn't), While it could probably be used for anything, I designed it for my video business. It should be easy to modify for your own purposes.

Here is the link to download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/938725/Invoices_Blank.fp7

Brett Sherman
Brett Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2010, 02:03 PM   #2
Trustee

Very nice job, Brett!

Since my first work in version 1 - I've always considered Filemaker Pro the swiss army knife of data bases.

Glad to see others using this amazingly flexible tool.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Taking Care of Business