Office/Studio Share for a Filmmaker in TriBeCa, NYC at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Taking Care of Business
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Taking Care of Business
The pen and paper aspects of DV -- put it in writing!

Old November 14th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1
Tourist

Office/Studio Share for a Filmmaker in TriBeCa, NYC

Office/Studio available for share with me. The studio is located in Tribeca, NYC.

350sq ft (22.5 x 15.5) studio; $600-$650/mo. Comfortable for up to 5-7 people at one time.

The studio is located in the middle of a creative building away from street noise. There is a window for AC (no view). It is very quiet, but it is not sound proof. The studio is equipped with 10x12 green & blue screen chroma key, white, black and many other backdrops. Lots of lights. etc.

I've used it for shoots (mostly talking heads), rentals, castings, storage, meetings, edit sessions with clients. Booking the studio is arranged thru Google Calendar.

I am easy going, friendly & flexible. You must be professional. This is for a filmmaker/videographer. Any equipment I have available at the studio, you can use for your shoot.

First and last month's rent required. The lease will renew March 2014. You will go through a credit check by the landlord.

PS. The pic with the white backdrop is old. The space opens up right of the backdrop.

Jim Chan
Videographer NYC | NYC Videographer | Video Production NYC New York City
Attached Thumbnails
Office/Studio Share for a Filmmaker in TriBeCa, NYC-studio-pics-2013a.jpg   Office/Studio Share for a Filmmaker in TriBeCa, NYC-studio-pics-2013b.jpg  

Jim Chan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Taking Care of Business