Film Look Projects at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production

Techniques for Independent Production
The challenges of creating Digital Cinema and other narrative forms.

Old March 13th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #1
New Boot

Film Look Projects

Can you please post your completed film look projects here with your XHA1S camera and other equipment, settings or other info you wish to share that you used.

I just got a XHA1S wanting to see what film look, Motion picture I can really accomplish with what equipment.

Thanks Eric

Last edited by Eric Santana; March 14th, 2010 at 01:31 PM.
Eric Santana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2010, 12:32 PM   #2
Major Player

I'd reformat the question if I were you - it's a little too wide open. You specifically would be interested in what could be done with your camera. Have you checked the appropriate forum? Tell us a little bit more about what you hope to do, and maybe the appropriate parties will chime in.
Lori Starfelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2010, 01:27 PM   #3
New Boot

Lori, I reworded it to my camera. I have found a few on the Canon XHA1 thread but I am looking for just recent Film look projects. Thanks for your help , as you can see I am new.
Eric Santana is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production