Artificial Depth of Field - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production

Techniques for Independent Production
The challenges of creating Digital Cinema and other narrative forms.

Old October 25th, 2005, 02:23 PM   #31
Major Player

Kidding aside, I forgot to mention, BEAUTIFUL work. Nice job by all the performers, too. I saved it locally to my hard drive just so it wouldn't slip through my fingers, though I wonder if it was Flash to keep people from doing this or just to make it easier and faster to load?
Bill Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2005, 07:43 PM   #32
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Porter
Kidding aside, I forgot to mention, BEAUTIFUL work. Nice job by all the performers, too. I saved it locally to my hard drive just so it wouldn't slip through my fingers, though I wonder if it was Flash to keep people from doing this or just to make it easier and faster to load?
I think it was flash just to make it look cool ;-)

Thanks for the compliments -

To make one thing clear, i didn't direct this one, Tuomas "Stobe" Harju did. I was director of photography, TD and one of three animators/compositors working on this - the jail scenes were "mine" the two other rooms were done by Mare Ollinkari and Cofi Hudson at Nitro FX (the production company for this vid). Our steadicam operator/gaffer was Antti Hacklin.

I'll pass the compliments on to the director and the rest of the crew.
Eki Halkka is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production