CinemantiQ and the new 60i to 24p conversion - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production

Techniques for Independent Production
The challenges of creating Digital Cinema and other narrative forms.

Old October 9th, 2006, 12:56 AM   #16
Trustee

To answer your message, no. If you know of an easier way, message me, but right now CinematiQ is crashing when I try to inport/export Cineform so I have to feed my video through uncompressed *yuck!*. I'm assuming because CinematiQ supports VfW codecs and not Cineform's newer DirectShow codec format which it outputs to most of the time.
Old October 25th, 2006, 07:25 PM   #17
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Winter
To answer your message, no. If you know of an easier way, message me, but right now CinematiQ is crashing when I try to inport/export Cineform so I have to feed my video through uncompressed *yuck!*. I'm assuming because CinematiQ supports VfW codecs and not Cineform's newer DirectShow codec format which it outputs to most of the time.
Thanks Ben. That's a bummer cause I use CineForm. Also no native HDV support. Uncompressed? How do you get HDV to that?. Must take up an incredible amount of space.

Overall, how good would you say it is at 60i to 24p? It would be interesting to hear an independant persons view point.
Paul Kepen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production