Letus Flip Enhanced for Sale at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Techniques for Independent Production
The challenges of creating Digital Cinema and other narrative forms.

Old August 24th, 2006, 03:37 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Letus Flip Enhanced for Sale

I'm selling a hardly used Letus Flip enhanced. Bought a couple months ago to use on a coporate industrial video for a cosmestics company. We really needed to have the nice in and out of focus to enhance the video we shot. Video turned out very nice, but we don't really do this kind of work and I don't really need to keep the Letus around. I would've preferred to rent it but couldn't find anybody. So I bought the unit and now that the project is over I'm selling. They normally go for $700 brand new. I'm selling for $500. It is in great condition. Would prefer to use paypal. Contact me if interested either through DVi or just drop me an email to N2T@juno.com

This adapter was used with the Sony HD-FX1. The adapter will work with all cameras with the same thread size (72mm I believe.) And it will work with all other cameras if you buy a step up or step down ring. Example, VX-2000 is a 52mm thread so you buy a step up ring to go from 52 to 72.

Adapters like this are simply the best way to dramatically enhance you shooting and really take it to the next level.

If you've been thinking about Letus flip enhanced, or the RedRock M2 or any of the other options out there, do yourself a favor and buy my adapter. It'll save you a lot of money and make trying a 35 mm film adapter a lot less of a financial endeaver.
Nathan Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2006, 10:13 AM   #2
Major Player

Trying to scrape together the funds for this... any way you can come down a bit?
Chris Luker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Almost sold but didn't - Letus Flip enhanced still available

I had several offers that seemed like they were going to happen, but both guys appeared to have backed out. Just wanted to get this post back up at the top again and let all of you know my almost new Letus flip enhanced is still available. $500 shipping included. Payment via paypal. Read my previous post for details about the adapter.
Nathan Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2006, 08:01 PM   #4
Regular Crew

The Letus has been sold

I have a completed transaction and the Letus Flip Enhanced is now sold. The deal won't be guaranteed complete until the new owner is happy and satisfied, so there is the potential that it could become available again. I will post back if it does. Thanks to all of those who expressed interest and I hope Nathan really loves the true 35mm film look that can only come from using a 35mm film adapter.
Nathan Troutman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Techniques for Independent Production