Hi and This is what I'm doing at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old December 5th, 2007, 03:18 PM   #1
New Boot

Hi and This is what I'm doing

Hi Everyone,

I am located in Santa Monica, CA. I have digital film production equipment and artist supplies. I have just completed post on two short films and a feature film. I have another feature film going into post in about a month.

I do rentals of my equipment and I also edit other peoples films as well. My rates are good, sometimes better than you'll find at a post house or rental house, sometimes they are about the same, depending on the project and time frame.

I am using, Canon XL2 Camera, Tripod, Lowel DP lights (2), Smith-Victor 3 lighting package (3 lights with stands and some gels), Boom Pole, Boom mic, Boom Wind Cover, Still Canon Camera, cases, Slate, Light meter, and Director Finder, and green screen cloth. I also at times have a Canon XH A1 to use.

For editing I have, a Mac G5 Dual Core, with FCP HD, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio, Compressor, Shake, Logic, Aperture, Photoshop, Cinema Tools, Final Draft and a few others. If you have something you want edited feel free to contact me at, cinema38@excite.com or at, mazeking@excite.com

Have a great day.

Christopher

Last edited by Christopher Snow; December 5th, 2007 at 03:56 PM.
Christopher Snow is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood