Down with KY at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old July 22nd, 2003, 03:22 PM   #1
New Boot

Down with KY

Hey!
Live from Lexington Kentucky...
I've been in the biz for a little over 7 years. I've worked on the Amiga Toaster on up to the new Media 100 844/X systems. Shot loads of footage on just about every format and have also done my share with animation.

I left my full-time job to go back to school at the begining of the year. I work sub-contracted for Isis Media Group here in Lexington. We do a little of everything. Animation, video production, web development and anything else we can get our hands on.

Glad to find this forum. See ya around.

Jason
Jason Heck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2003, 07:26 PM   #2
Regular Crew

I work beside a gentleman from Ky everyday. If your half the person he is...your GREAT!

Welcome, I have only been here a few weeks, but I love it. You will as well I hope.

Randy Brazell
Barry Gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2003, 07:23 AM   #3
RED Code Chef

Welcome to both of you! Good to have you with us and see you
around...

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2003, 08:08 AM   #4
Retired DV Info Net Almunus

I've got an aunt in Frankfort who's spent the last decade trying to convince me to move there. Who knows? Maybe we'll be neighbors someday.

Welcome to the boards!
Old June 28th, 2006, 08:53 AM   #5
New Boot

Jason, I'm new to the forums also and its good to see another Lexingtonian on here. I'm 19 and have lived in Lexington for all of it. I can't say that I have heard of Isis, but I'm only 19 and not very aware of the local video scene. I'd love to chat w/ you sometime. And for the record, I am down with KY, but I hail from the southeast side.
Micah Garner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2006, 09:45 PM   #6
Major Player

I'm from Elizabethtown ky....moving to bowling green this fall to study broadcasting.
Eric Stemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2006, 01:02 PM   #7
Tourist

Hi I just got here and think this forum very good, I am in Anderson Co near Lawrenceburg Ky. I have a small video and DVD authoring business out of my home useing a DVX100A with the anamorphic adapter when needed. I have been involved with video and audio editing for several years. Most of my training has been from books, consequently I have a pretty good library some of which is out dated now. It's very nice to see other folks from Kentucky here on this forum.
Don Pollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2006, 12:46 PM   #8
Regular Crew

Hi All,

I'm not from Lexington, but my movie is screening there this weekend! Microfilmmaker Magazine is sponsoring two midnight screenings of my movie at The Kentucky Theater on the 8th and 9th (Fri and Sat). I'll be driving up from Baltimore to attend the screenings and do a Q&A.

So if you're in town, and you're bored at midnight this weekend, come see "Livelihood" and "Oculus". I think tickets are only $5. More info is at www.microfilmmaker.com

Thanks,
Ryan Graham
Director, "Livelihood"
www.livelihoodmovie.com
Ryan Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2006, 01:33 PM   #9
Major Player

I would love to go, but i'm going to be in athens ohio. Keep us posted if you come here again.
Eric Stemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2006, 12:59 PM   #10
Regular Crew

Will do, Eric. I think Microfilmmaker actually has a monthly screening of indie films at the Kentucky Theater. I guess they show their "Editor's Pick" feature and short each month. They should have more info at their website: www.microfilmmaker.com

Thanks again,
Ryan Graham
Director, "Livelihood"
www.livelihoodmovie.com
Ryan Graham is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood