Detroit, Michigan wants your help! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old June 26th, 2008, 01:55 PM   #1
New Boot

Detroit, Michigan wants your help!

I run an independent production company out of the Russell Industrial Complex in Detroit, Michigan. Anyone looking to pick up some lighting, audio, or post work/experience should feel free to contact me. We currently have three feature length films in the works, music videos for bands around the United States, monthly videos for our production blog, and a few commercial projects as well. Unfortunately the jobs do not pay much (usually we pay the talent in sandwiches). But, if you are looking to work on an independent film with an actual budget and some very talented individuals, it's worth it. And for anyone in the greater Detroit area that may require a post facility, sound stage, recording studio, or high definition camera system, I am more than willing to offer my help and expertise.

Help advance the Michigan film movement!
Erik Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2008, 07:28 PM   #2
New Boot

Erik -

Nice to come across a fellow Detroiter.

I often find myself idle on weekends (days are filled with the pride and joy of an internship).

I own a JVC GY-HD110U and it, all too often, sits in it's case. I'd love to contribute to your projects in any way I can!

Best,

Peter Murray
Peter Murray is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood