Livin'/Workin' in San Diego at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old June 27th, 2008, 06:46 AM   #1
New Boot

Livin'/Workin' in San Diego

Just finally got approved to post, after lurking around for a few months reading some of the posts you all have placed on here. I live in San Diego and do a lot of sports related video work and some still photography. It would be nice to find others in the area that do related type of work.

But thanks to all of you, as I have gleaned a ton of info from just reading posts and hope to gain more knowledge now that I can add my two cents to things.

Chuck
Chuck Merino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:15 AM   #2
Major Player

Welcome to the forums, Chuck! As you already know, there's plenty of info to go around in these forums.

San Diego's a great city; will be taking the annual trek to comic-con this year!

Best,
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:25 AM   #3
Major Player

Welcome to the forum. I'm very jealous of the fact that you can hop in the warm(er) Pacific waters than us here in Northern Cali. The last time I dipped a foot in the icy water here was a few years ago.
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:25 AM   #4
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Anselmo View Post
Welcome to the forums, Chuck! As you already know, there's plenty of info to go around in these forums.

San Diego's a great city; will be taking the annual trek to comic-con this year!

Best,
And that is coming up at the end of the month if I remember correctly.. Thanks guys

Oren, just extend those toes of yours a bit further south and I am sure the water will be much warmer ;)
Chuck Merino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:34 AM   #5
New Boot

Hello Chuck! I'm also in San Diego county. I just quit working at KUSI to invest in my dream of working for myself. Hopefully it pays off. Let me know if you ever need any help with shoots.
Meeko Gray is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood